Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is your course?
ANSWER: 160 hours. Weekday classes are approximately 4 weeks long. Nights and weekends are on an individual basis.
2. What is the cost of your school? I would need help paying for school. Is this available?
ANSWER: The cost can depend on your Driver's license type. Yes, financing and grants are available to those who qualify. Check the Clients page, Tuition Information. We recommend speaking to someone at GTA for a consultation.
3. Will GTA help me find a job when I graduate?
ANSWER: Yes, we offer job placement assistance! Check out some of our partners on the partnership- Job Placement page under Services and Specialties. We work with both local and national trucking companies.
4. Are there any opportunities for women in the trucking industry?
Answer: Yes! There are many opportunities for women.
5. Do you offer third-party testing?
ANSWER: Yes, we do offer third-party testing. We are an approved site.
6. I don't live close to your school. Do you offer any other options to attend?
Answer: Yes, We offer housing at a local hotel if you qualify based on your distance from the school.
7. Do you have truck rental for third party testers?
ANSWER: Yes, we have trucks available for rent.
8. What do I need to bring to my third party test?
ANSWER: An application to test needs to be completed and then scheduled. A list of What to bring can be found on the Enroll Now page under the Clients page.
9. How do I enroll in your school?
ANSWER: Contact the school by calling 318-597-8806. We will help you Drive to Success!
10. I already have my permit, can I still enroll?
Answer: Yes, you can.